How to Increase Engagement on Social Media
Engagement is so important for successful social media marketing.
Even the best marketers need to tweak their social media marketing strategy from time to time.
Luckily, there are a ton of different ways to boost your engagement.
Check out a few of our favorite tips below!
1. Be transparent: A great way to boost engagement on social media is to introduce your team, share some personal info about your brand and be transparent with your product or services. Encouraging feedback from your customers is a great way to increase engagement and fine tune your branding.
2. Build brand awareness: Look at the potential reach of each of your posts, inbound links, social mentions and shares. This will help you see how many people you’re reaching and what type of content your audience responds the best to.
3. Be a storyteller: Stories are a great way to captivate your audience and keep them interested and engaged with your brand.
4. Respond to positive feedback: Whenever you get a great review or comment, respond! This will encourage those users to engage again and again.
5. Respond to negative feedback – quickly: On average, consumers expect a response from a brand on social media in 60 minutes or less. If it’s a public comment, let the user know you will follow up with more information privately. Always try to take a negative conversation off of social media as quickly as possible.
6. Do your research: You need to have a strategy. Do your research to learn your audience demographics, what content they respond best to and how to generally improve your customer experience on and off social media.
7. Be unique: Really fine-tune your social media voice to be authentic to your brand. Ask yourself what makes your brand special and how your brand if different from competitors.
8. Follow back: This one is so simple – follow your followers! Show an equal interest in the people who have shown interest in your brand. This will help grow your following and show users that your brand wants to engage with them, not only sell to.
9. Be helpful: A great way to increase social media engagement is to provide something useful for your audience. Share helpful tips or tricks – information that will keep people coming back to your page.
10. Move outside your comfort zone: Don’t let your social media strategy get stale. Be innovative and try new things. This will help you stand out from your competitors and stay ahead of trends.
Need help with your social media or digital marketing strategy? Contact Socialite Network and we’ll find the perfect strategy for your brand (and your budget!).
Source: Social Media Today